The Soft Heat Sauna is a
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
portable infrared sauna.
Featuring soothing radiant heat at safer, more comfortable temperatures than conventional saunas, making breathing more pleasant. In the Soft Heat sauna, the radiant heat is being absorbed by your body over 1 1/2 inches below the skin, giving pain relief for those with sports injuries, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other chronic pain conditions. The far infrared sauna has also shown to be very effective for weight loss. These portable home saunas allow you to relax and experience the health benefits in the comfort of your own home.
- Pain Relief - fibromyalgia - arthritis - chronic pain - sports injury
- Weight Loss - burn 600 calories in 30 minutes
- Detoxification - of toxins - lead and mercury poisoning
- Immune System - hyperthermia boosts immune response
- Relaxation - stress relief
- Skin Care - excellent results in the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis, cellulite
All units plug directly into your 15 amp household wall outlet. No plumbing is required.